Welcome to Coast of Maine Yoga Retreat House in beautiful Saco Maine, where yoga teachers bring their students for retreats three nights or more in duration. As you may know we previously created Stowe Mountain Ranch which has been featured by over 10 magazines as one of the leading retreat destinations internationally. We are humbled to be featured in the following articles:
- 17 Dream Destinations for Yoga Retreats by Yoga Journal,
- Best 8 Yoga Retreat Destinations in the US by Huffington Post,
- 20 Best Spiritual and Yoga Retreats in the U.S. by Vacationist
- Eight New England Wellness Retreats to Visit by Boston Magazine
- 4 Yoga Retreats in the USA You Should Check Out by DoYouYoga
- … more media mentions
Interested in leading your next yoga retreat to the beautiful coast of Maine?
Our Coast of Maine Yoga Retreat House (main building) is ideally located just north of prestigious Kennebunkport and just south of beautiful Portland and has 8 bedrooms (sleeps 16-24), four and a half bathrooms, a builtin pool and is a 1/4 mile walk to the Amtrak station, craft breweries, live music, and coffee shops.
We are also on a 22 mile bike path which takes you to several lighthouses.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact me. Thank you so much. Gerry Scott
“The body is your temple, Keep it pure and clean for the soul to reside in.” B.K.S. Iyengar