Beautiful Saco Maine is ideally located in coastal Maine just south of Portland and north of Kennebunkport. We are located in downtown Saco and are surrounded by three churches, several coffee houses, two yoga studios, and a large craft brewery that plays live music every weekend. We are also a four minute walk from an Amtrak station and the beautiful Saco River. There are a dozen beautiful beaches and six lighthouses within reach of a weekend retreat and outdoor activities ranging from SUP yoga, sea kayaking, yoga with horses, sailing, boating to the islands and bike riding the 22 mile Eastern Trail following the coast line. You don’t want to miss going to Portland including Old Portland. There are also great boat trip to the island and sailing excursions.
Saco Maine Area Attractions:
- 25 Best Places to Visit & Maine Vacations
- Maine Top 10 Attractions | Best Places to Visit in Maine
- See 6 lighthouses near Portland, Maine, including Portland Head Light, on this Maine lighthouse driving tour. Includes detailed driving directions.
- The 10 Most Romantic Activities in Portland and Southern Maine
- My Family Has Gone to This Secret Maine Beach Since the ’50s