Welcome to the Coast of Maine House ideally located in Saco just north of prestigious Kennebunkport and just south of beautiful Portland. We are one of the very few 11 bedroom historic properties on the coast of Maine and are highly sought after by a full spectrum of groups. We host vacation rental, family and yoga teacher led groups who come to stay here for 3 to 7 nights/days. We are a 1856 federal style ship captain’s mansion with 9 / 11 foot high ceilings and a great room with a working fireplace that serves as your classic yoga studio. We encourage you to bring your students to lighthouses and specific beach destinations to conduct yoga at the beach, yoga at sunrise and yoga with horses. We are a four season destination with plenty of activities to participate in year round. We are a private property and wellness retreat destination for yoga and wellness retreat leaders and vacation groups looking to stay here for three plus night stays. We are not a inn, bed/breakfast, lodge, public yoga studio, or commercial establishment open to the public. If you would like me to send you a fact sheet on how to bring a group, family or retreat to our beautiful destination please send me an email at [email protected]. Thank you
Saco Maine Area Attractions:
- 10 Prettiest Coastal Towns In Maine
- 25 Best Places to Visit & Maine Vacations
- Maine Top 10 Attractions | Best Places to Visit in Maine
- See 6 lighthouses near Portland, Maine, including Portland Head Light, on this Maine lighthouse driving tour. Includes detailed driving directions.
- The 10 Most Romantic Activities in Portland and Southern Maine
- My Family Has Gone to This Secret Maine Beach Since the ’50s